How do I reset my hotspot?
Reset your network settings
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Scroll down and select System.
- Tap the arrow next to Advanced.
- Select Reset Options.
- Tap Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Confirm the information.
- Tap Reset.
How do I setup my iPhone as a hotspot?
On the device that you want to connect to, go to Settings > Cellular > Personal Hotspot or Settings > Personal Hotspot and make sure that it’s on. Then verify the Wi-Fi password and name of the phone. Stay on this screen until you’ve connected your other device to the Wi-Fi network.
Can’t connect to Hotspot?
Verify that the Mobile Hotspot or Smartphone Mobile Hotspot feature is turned on. Restart the Hotspot device or phone. Restart the devices you are trying to connect to the Hotspot. Delete the Wi-Fi profile on the connecting device and re-add it.
Why will my iPhone hotspot not work?
Reset Your iPhone’s Network Settings
Resetting all Cellular settings to factory defaults could fix a complex software issue if iPhone personal hotspot is not working. To reset network settings, open Settings and tap General -> Reset. Then, tap Reset Network Settings.
Can’t connect to iPhone hotspot?
Restart the iPhone or iPad that provides Personal Hotspot and the other device that needs to connect to Personal Hotspot. Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS. On the iPhone or iPad that provides Personal Hotspot, go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap Reset Network Settings.
Why mobile hotspot is not working?
My Mobile Hotspot is not working.
Ensure that you have Mobile Hotspot enabled on your phone: Android – From the home screen > Select Settings > More Networks > Tethering and Wi-Fi Hotspot. Windows – From the home screen > Select Settings > Internet Sharing > Turn Sharing On.
What security type is iPhone hotspot?
Answer: A: Answer: A: The Wi-Fi network name or Bluetooth name is your device name. The Wi-Fi network is 802.11g/n capable using WPA2 encryption.
Why does my hotspot say connected but no Internet?
1. Restart Both Devices. Well, a simple restart can fix most of the problems, including the Mobile Hotspot connected but no internet. In this method, you need to restart both of the device – the one sharing the internet, and the one connecting to the Hotspot.
What does connected but no Internet mean?
Basically “No Internet” WiFi error means that your client device (such as an iPhone, Android phone or a computer running Windows) has successfully connected to your WiFi router, obtained a local IP address (for example, 192.168.
How do I clear my hotspot cache?
How to clear Hotspot Shield’s app cache
- Open your Android’s Settings.
- Find the Applications & Notifications area.
- Select Hotspot Shield.
- Tap Storage.
- Select both Clear Cache as well as Clear Data.
- Reboot your device and launch Hotspot Shield again.
How do I clear all app cache?
Here’s how to clear app cache:
- Go to the Settings menu on your device.
- Tap Storage. Tap “Storage” in your Android’s settings.
- Tap Internal Storage under Device Storage. Tap “Internal storage.”
- Tap Cached data. Tap “Cached data.”
- Tap OK when a dialog box appears asking if you’re sure you want to clear all app cache.
How do I get my mobile hotspot to work?
To turn your Android phone into a hotspot, go to Settings, then Mobile Hotspot & Tethering. Tap on Mobile Hotspot to turn it on, set the name of your network and set a password. You connect a computer or tablet to your phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot just as you would connect to any other Wi-Fi network.