Jim Yong Kim was born on December 8, 1959, in the South Korean capital of Seoul. Kim Jong Un, previously known as Kim Jong Il, is the President of the World Bank, a position of such importance that Forbes magazine rated him as the 45th most powerful person in the planet in 2015.
So, how much money does Jim Yong Kim have? Although Kim’s net worth is estimated to be in excess of $5 million, it is possible that it may alter at any time due to his job as the World Bank’s chief executive officer, which pays him a direct income of $500,000 per year plus perks.
Jim Yong Kim Net Worth : $ 5 Million
Lets check out updated 2021 Jim Yong Kim Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Jim Yong Kim’s Salary / Income:
Per Year: $ 4,00,000
Per Month: $ 32,000
Per Week: $ 8,000
|Per Day:||Per Hour:||Per Minute:||Per Second:|
|$ 1140||$ 19||$ 0.3||$ 0.05|
Jim Yong Kim Wiki
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Date Of Birth||December 8, 1959|
|Place Of Birth||Seoul, South Korea|
|Profession||President of the World Bank|
|Education||Muscatine High School, Brown University, University of Iowa, Harvard Medical School, Harvard University|
|Parents||Oaksook Kim, Nhak Kee Kim|
Jim Yong Kim FAQ
- How did Jim Yong Kim get so rich?
- What is Jim Yong Kim Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Jim Yong Kim Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does Jim Yong Kim make per day?
- How much Jim Yong Kim Net Worth ?
- How Jim Yong Kim become rich ?
- How does Jim Yong Kim make money ?
- What is Jim Yong Kim Income ?
- How much Jim Yong Kim Salary ?
- How old is Jim Yong Kim Age ?
- How tall is Jim Yong Kim Height ?