Tae Crowder is an American football linebacker currently affiliated with the New York Giants of the National Football League. He was born and bred in Pine Mountain, Georgia. He played football for the University of Georgia before being signed by the Giants in 2020.
Having loved football as a child, Crowder grew up training and playing for his hometown before making it big in the NFL.
Quick Facts: Tae Crowder: 10 Facts To Know About The Footballer
|Birthday||March 12, 1997|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Siblings||Late Cortez Johnson Jr.|
|Education||University of Georgia|
10 Facts About Tae Crowder
- Tae Crowder was born in Pine Mountain, Georgia, on March 12, 1997. As of 2021, Tae’s age is 23 years old.
- Footballer Tae is 6 feet 3 inches tall in height and weighs 107 kgs. He has a sturdy physique and is very fit.
- Known as “Mr. Irrelevant” for being the last pick at NFL drafts 2020, Tae Crowder was born and raised in Georgia. Currently, he is signed with the New York Giants.
- Crowder was raised by his mother Felicia as a single parent. His older half brother Cortez Johnson died in a motorcycle accident a few years back.
- Tae Crowder signed a multi-year contract with the Giants worth $3.37 million. His annual salary for 2021 is $780,000, excluding the prorated bonus.
- Linebacker Crowder reached 30K followers on his Instagram account recently and has shown gratitude towards his fans. He also has a Twitter account with 7K followers.
- Tae Crowder has a Wikipedia page to his name. At the age of 23, the young player is reaching great heights.
- There is no information on his girlfriend or who the young star is dating. His astounding career and his good looks must certainly attract a lot of fans.
- Tae Crowder also has a retail venture where he sells clothing through his official website.
- He actively advocates for “Black Lives Matter” and is often seen posting about it on his social media accounts. Apart from that, he also shared how the death of his half-brother motivated him to play well.